You’re welcome to Autofactorng, Nigeria’s number one online auto parts and accessories store, where we serve to offer the best quality OEM (original equipment manufacturer products). These terms & conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to all products and services on this site, and their usage always. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. You are advised to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you are on this site, and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
Making a purchase on Autofactorng will require registration and subsequent access to your account will be subject to an approved login name and password (“Email and Password Details”). Information that you provide on this website must be accurate and complete. All Password details are accepted and may be withdrawn at our sole discretion and are exclusive to you and non-transferable and must be treated as strictly confidential at all times. Do contact us if your details have been subject to abuse.
All goods must be signed for, by an adult aged 18 years and above on delivery. Autofactorng will not be held liable for any delay or failure to deliver the products within estimated timescales. We make every effort to deliver goods within the estimated timescales, however, delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Autofactorng shall not be liable for any loss and damage of products from the date when the products are delivered.
All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these
All orders that you place on this website will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these terms and conditions. The “PAY” stage sets out the final details of your order. Following this, we will call and send you an order acknowledgment email detailing the products you have ordered. Please note that this email is not an order confirmation or order acceptance.
Acceptance of your order and the completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch to you of the products ordered, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have canceled it.
Autofactorng, at its option, will replace or issue a credit at the aftermarket net acquisition cost of any unit determined to be defective. Said determination will be performed by authorized Autofactorng warranty representatives. Parameters of determination will include, but not necessarily limited to:
- Only items listed will be covered by this Warranty Policy i.e. Auto spare parts.
- This Warranty Policy will not apply if, in the judgment of Autofactorng the part(s) thereof have been subject to damage by accident, fire, misuse, or negligence, repair or alterations by anyone other than Autofactorng, or Autofactorng serial numbers affixed to the unit(s) or part(s) are removed, obliterated or defaced. Any defect should be brought immediately to the attention of Autofactorng, and the unit(s) or part(s) claimed to be defective shall be returned to Autofactorng.com. The liability under this Warranty Policy shall not exceed the purchase price paid.
- This Warranty Policy does not cover claims unless there is a clear indication of a defect in the manufacturer’s workmanship or material.
- This Warranty Policy does not cover claims for products where failure is caused by a "lack of servicing or maintenance of the product."
- This Warranty Policy does not cover claims where evaluation shows the ingestion of foreign material into the Product. This includes liquids, solid materials, and alcohol-based products.
- This Warranty Policy does not cover claims for corrosion and/or the ingestion of foreign material, which is detrimental to the proper function of the Product unless it is determined to be assignable to a defect in material or workmanship.
- This Warranty Policy does not cover products that are improperly installed, or where misapplication is diagnosed.
- This Warranty Policy does not cover claims resulting from an improper fit of mating components not supplied by Autofactorng.
- Autofactorng is not responsible for “downtime” expenses, or any other business costs or losses resulting from the failure or use of Autofactorng products.
- Autofactorng is not responsible for claims that are not returned to Autofactorng within four (4) days after the delivery date.
RETURN AND REFUND POLICY
We have a return policy on some stated items and the requirements for a valid return must be met as follows;
Note; all returns that don’t meet the requirements stated above will be automatically declined and sent back.
- It must be within four (5) days from the delivery date
- The item is in new condition (unused).
- The item is in its ORIGINAL packaging, with all accessories intact (i.e. Manuals, certificates, tags, warranty cards), and must be unopened with the seal intact.
- It must part of the listed products on which returns are valid.
Autofactorng will issue refunds only if these conditions are met:
- A genuine reason for the return of the item is stated.
- The refund will be processed after we complete the evaluation of your return.
- In order to make the process as fast as possible, we will refund you via a voucher that can be used only on Autofactorng.
- Should you wish for another refund method, do indicate it.
- Any wrong/incompatible delivered parts/items should be returned between one to five working days, and therefore should not be used.
- Autofactorng should be contacted immediately if any products delivered are not compatible /required by the owner/user car.
- Autofactorng will not be liable for any used parts/products which is not compatible with the consumer/customer's car.
PRICE AND PAYMENT
- The price of any products will be as quoted on our website (except in cases of obvious errors) and prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs, which will be added to the total amount due as listed on our delivery charges page.
- Prices are liable to change at any time, but changes will not affect orders for which we have already sent you an acknowledgment email.
- Our website contains a large number of Products and it is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the products listed on our website may be incorrectly priced. We will normally verify prices as part of our dispatch procedures so that, where a Product’s correct price is less than the stated price, we will charge the lower amount when dispatching the Product to you. If a Product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our website, we will normally, at our own discretion, either contact you for instructions before dispatching the Product, or reject your order and notify you of such rejection.
- We are under no obligation to provide the Product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, even after we have sent you an acknowledgment email if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognized by you as mispricing.
- Payment for all products must be by credit card, debit card, wallet, Auto-credits, BNPL, or cash on delivery. We accept all major credit cards and debit cards, and we will not charge your credit or debit card until we dispatch your order.
CASH ON DELIVERY
- All items are available in cash on delivery.
- COD is only available for Lagos residents (for the time being)
You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks, and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of this website shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorized by us or our licensors.
You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website are made available for your personal, non-commercial use only and that you may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of this website is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Autofactorng from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, demands, costs, and expenses(including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against, or incurred by Autofactorng that arise out of, result from, or maybe payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation, warranty, covenant or agreement made or obligation to be performed by you pursuant to these terms of the offer for sale or any additional terms applicable to the purchase of products and services on the website.
Autofactorng will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the website and Autofactorng accepts no liability of any kind for any loss or damage from action taken in reliance on material or information contained on the site. Autofactorng will use reasonable endeavors to verify the accuracy of any information on the site but makes no representation or warranty of any kind, express, or implied statutory, or otherwise regarding the contents or availability of the site, or that it will be timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the website.
We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you.
Copyright © Autofactorng Nigeria.
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 09081155504, 09081155505.